Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I RESIGN!!

Okay here's a slightly enhanced version for my non myspace galaxy cruisers.
Usually I end my employment situations in a blaze of glory. so it brings me much dismay to announce that this has been two in a row where i leave a job on good terms. I shake hands and say bye. There's no four mile paper trail of shredded bits in my wake. So, for all those of you who were concerned about my mental well being, spiritual growth over the past few years i guess the above speaks volumes

For those of you on long island who were going through Model Citizen withdrawal..fret not. you'll be sick of me by New Years b/c the ol' MC will be relocating to the scenic plains of wonderful Patchogue, NY. NO... you pessimistic bastards...Melissa did not give me the boot. She's with me step by step (and no i'm not doing 12 steps.. walking meditation...but that will be a whole other bulletin) and in it for the long haul (geesh someone get this girl a shrink already --yuk, yuk, yuk)So mark your calanders. make sure you have your caller iD working 'cuz ol GG will be back on pat med stomping grounds. And I guess now you can screen your calls and make your miserable selves busy again.

THE REVIVAL ---weekend bicycle races through patchogue's historic waterfront are currently in the works. THE BIRDLAND RUN...is also being drawn up. A lovely ride through Patchogue's Montauk Hwy. to the part of Bellport that Isabella Rossellini does not reside in.. and ends at the destined for landmark status Spicy's Birdland. We'll then indulge in some wings or fish 'n chips. Since I'm not trying to be a complete exclusionist .. i'll let some of you smoke rock with the locals. Though, you will be completely responsible in transporting yourself back to Patchogue, and/or posting your own bail. Maybe even checking yourself into detox on Monday. That's up to you. (They're usually packed up on weekends) So start training and get your cardio up to snuff. We have extra bikes so you wont be able to have the ol' it got stolen from outside the bodega excuse.

cheers,
Groovy

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Right on, baby! You're writing again! That makes me freakin happy!