Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My MiSo


There are these moments that I am glad to be attentive enough to experience. Awake, in the moment to recognize the substance from the trite, meager and irrelevant. That stuff comes and goes, passes by and is gone..

Then there it is, that special thing. The feelings of Elation, joy a visual representation of the spirit that provokes it, radiates it.. it is of someone who I refer to as my better half, my soul mate. The one who I will spend the rest of my life with, the one I will have a child with. The co-author of that work in progress entitled “the future.”

She brings me joy, I think to myself. I smile..look in the mirror to witness the visual. It comes when my panic turns to calm, holding her in my arms, chasing our fuzzy bundle of joy around the kitchen.

I got up at 4am this morning, turned to my side.

felt her warmth, listened to her breathing.

Thought to myself, I am very very lucky.

Went back to sleep, pleasantly dreaming ‘bout our future.

No comments: