Thursday, February 7, 2008

chatter

It is a little disheartening to see spirit related writing surrounded by the classified spam flashing jpg litter that runs amok everywhere else in the virtual static disconnect, posing as intellectual banter and binary carpool chat. The message is more less this: Read these words of wisdom or get lured in by one of the side distractions and perhaps I'll get a few pennies if in fact these "revenue" sources are legit.
My head is full of redundant, apparition resurrecting chatter. The forms vary from passing clouds, potato chips, hungry ghosts in hippo mode. Been there, done that yet again and again. The breathing slows things down as I soul ride brain waves like I'm channel surfing through the 200 plus channels of not so "must see" TV reruns. The temp at which these moments pass sound like some bebop jazz or one of those 50s B movies with the public domain action swing tunes that keeps popping up in the film because budgets were limited and they couldn't waste the dough on stuff like an actual score.
Illusions of me, who I am where I should be, where I think I should be, where I think you think I should be have booby trapped the room. They have the paths rigged with real tense ankle height wires hoping to get me good, trip me up..or force me down in order to get me to reflect on all the above, all that was..or perhaps all that could be ahead. Let them be, let them be. Chess mind isn't very helpful.
So here I am looking for a few helpful lines, hints and I can't differentiate the words of "wisdom" from the travel agency who's offering Eddie Money's "Two Tickets to Paradise" all inclusive to some post card photo destination at bargain cheap rates.

No comments: